What a difference 233 lines of code can make.
Microsoft's top executive for Internet Explorer (IE) today dismissed browser speed trials as "at best, not very useful, and at worst, misleading."
Microsoft this week will launch Lync, the latest version of its unified communications and collaboration platform that, like competitive products, promises to change the way businesses do business by integrating a range of existing communications and...
An Australian coder has posted explanations and videos showing a way to access some private, unmanaged dynamic link libraries on his Samsung Windows Phone 7 handset, and the registry and file system. The announcement is sparking widespread speculatio...
Microsoft has issued tools that let enterprises block the distribution of Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) when the upgrade launches next year.
The HTC Trophy will be the first Windows Phone 7-based Verizon Wireless smartphone, according to several reports on the Web today.
Dell on Monday said it will start pushing out Google's Android 2.2 OS to Streak handheld devices, which had been criticized for carrying an old version of the Android OS.
Android faces a new threat with a lawsuit that Vertical Computer Systems filed Monday against Samsung and LG.
Security experts are split over whether Apple's decision to hand over Java to an Oracle-backed open-source project is a good deal for Mac users.
Dell's Streak will soon be powered by Froyo! Dell announced that Froyo will begin rolling out Froyo to its half-tablet-half-smartphone Streak by the end of the month. The 5-inch smartphone-tablet crossover launched this summer, and originally shipped...
In an effort to expand software compatibility for its upcoming Fusion chips, Advanced Micro Devices on Monday joined rival Intel's efforts to develop the open-source MeeGo OS.
Oracle on Monday released Solaris 11 Express, a version of the Unix operating system that is aimed at developers and also serves as a preview for the upcoming release of Solaris 11 next year.
Google's Chrome OS may be ultimately intended to run on cloud-focused netbooks when it comes out, but as of yesterday it looks like a small, startup competitor could beat the search giant to the proverbial punch.
After sitting on the sidelines watching iPhone and iPod Touch owners enjoy the virtues of iOS 4.0 for the past few months, iPad owners have been anxiously counting the days until iOS 4.2 will be released for the tablet. Well, it seems that wait will ...
The Linux Mint team announced today that the final release of version 10 of the free and open source operating system, dubbed "Julia," is now officially available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCData Analyst - SAP Data Services Exp RequiredQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerACT
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperACT
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW