Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Is HTC still trying to make the best phone in the world?
The Mi4 is a beautiful smartphone in its own right.
Hands down the best phablet under $400
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
One in pictures
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
OnePlus has abandoned its inviteonly ordering system for its One smartphone up until it launches its successor, the announced OnePlus 2.
Following lavish global launches from Samsung and HTC comes the quiet unveiling of Sony’s Xperia Z4 flagship in its home country of Japan.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
The OnePlus One is a rare breed of smartphone. Its spec sheet can go toe-to-toe with anything from Samsung, Apple and HTC, and yet the One sells for $US299.
Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Android’s two leading manufacturers are at it again following the back-to-back unveilings of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 series and the HTC One (M9). Most people will end up buying one or the other smartphone. Here’s how you choose.
HTC has been the recipient of some serious flak for its One (M9). Internet pundits are calling the smartphone out for retaining the design principles of the One (M8). We don’t believe timeless design is punishable – and the design of the One (M8) is ...
Pre-orders for the elusive OnePlus One open within the week. The use of an open pre-order system doesn’t mean budding owners won’t have to jump through hoops. The pre-order window is only open for one hour, and even then, OnePlus won’t officially shi...
Not everyone wants a behemoth smartphone flagship, which is why the miniature smartphone market has spawned iterations from Samsung, Sony, HTC and LG. Donning screens 5-inches and less is one way these smartphones prove more comfortable in the pocket...
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to export PDF files from Acrobat to Excel, and Excel to Acrobat
- How to export PDF files from Acrobat to PowerPoint, and PowerPoint to Acrobat
- How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- Huawei and Leica want to stick with triple-lens cameras (for now)
- Ekster announces first voice-activated smart wallet
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies