Facebook didn't announce any new hardware at Oculus Connect 6, but it revealed key Oculus Quest improvements and a big-budget Medal of Honor VR reboot.
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, a VR rebirth for the WWII shooter, will be 50 levels long when it lands on Oculus Rift.
The overhauled Oculus Rift S keeps pushing VR towards the mainstream by sticking to a wallet-friendly price and reasonable resolutions.
The $399 Oculus Connect VR headset will break free of PCs this spring.
Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have backed VirtualLink, a new VR display consortium that will use USB-C as a standardized interface for VR devices.
The Oculus Santa Cruz blends mobile VR's wireless flexibility with the power of PC-based virtual reality.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- Circles.Life sweeten a 60GB phone plan with a free year of Netflix
- Telstra and Optus slash iPhone XS plan prices
- Samsung expand Buds bonus for Galaxy S20 preorders
- HTC add to Vive lineup with Cosmos Play and XR
- Microsoft tasks its Defender antimalware with securing corporate Android and iOS phones
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies