Facebook and its Oculus subsidiary plan to introduce Infinite Office, a way to surround yourself with multiple, virtual displays for working in VR. There's even a Logitech keyboard.
Facebook launched the second iteration of its Oculus Quest standalone VR headset, the Quest 2, at Facebook Connect. It features more powerful, high-resolution displays at at lower $299 price point.
Facebook-owned Oculus will require new users to log into their VR headsets with Facebook accounts starting in October.
Facebook didn't announce any new hardware at Oculus Connect 6, but it revealed key Oculus Quest improvements and a big-budget Medal of Honor VR reboot.
Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, a VR rebirth for the WWII shooter, will be 50 levels long when it lands on Oculus Rift.
The Oculus Santa Cruz blends mobile VR's wireless flexibility with the power of PC-based virtual reality.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
- What’s the fastest solution for local or private game streaming? | Ask an expert
- You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- Another day, another data breach. Here’s how to see if you’ve been exposed
- How to install a power supply in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies