The overhauled Oculus Rift S keeps pushing VR towards the mainstream by sticking to a wallet-friendly price and reasonable resolutions.
The $399 Oculus Connect VR headset will break free of PCs this spring.
Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have backed VirtualLink, a new VR display consortium that will use USB-C as a standardized interface for VR devices.
Oculus Rift headsets everywhere have stopped working. It's fixable, but shouldn't have happened in the first place.
The $199 Oculus Go VR headset isn't tethered to your PC or phone, but it doesn't come with Oculus Touch controllers.
The Oculus Santa Cruz blends mobile VR's wireless flexibility with the power of PC-based virtual reality.
Here's how the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality VR headsets compare, compete, and overlap.
VR finally became reality in 2016, and like any birth, it was both messy and magical.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Ranking the Microsoft Surface launch rumors: What's probable, what's not
- Best Apple iPhone Cases
- Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- Logitech MX Keys review: A wireless keyboard that does much more
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies