Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Hard on the heels of the publication of the latest Top 500 ranking of the world's fastest supercomputers, IBM and Nvidia on Monday announced they have teamed up to launch two new supercomputer centers of excellence to develop the next generation of c...
Nvidia hopes to bring artificial intelligence to a wider range of applications with an update to its Digits software for designing neural networks.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
Don't expect online games to stream to your TV or PC at 4K resolution anytime soon.
Nvidia is bringing its G-Sync desktop display technology to laptops, which should lead to dramatic improvements in gaming for portable PCs.
Millions of 4K displays have been sold, and Nvidia believes its new GeForce GTX980 Ti graphics processor will give desktops the muscle to play the growing number of 4K games.
Google's attempts to push Android TV in living rooms have so far failed, but the smart TV platform could get a boost from Nvidia's new Shield TV console, which has features that set it apart from competitors.
A team of anonymous developers who recently created a Linux rootkit that runs on graphics cards has released a new proof-of-concept malware program that does the same on Windows. A Mac OS X implementation is also in the works.
Nvidia's 3G and LTE modem business is up for sale as the company moves away from mobile devices.
If there's one thing tech market doesn't need, it's another standards cat fight. But you survived Firewire vs. USB, HD-DVD vs. Blu-ray, and RDRAM vs. DDR so get ready for the battle between Nvidia's G-Sync and AMD's FreeSync to kick into high gear.
Facebook jumps into P2P payments...GOP tackles FCC chairman over net neutrality...Microsoft says Hello to biometrics... and more tech news.
Tesla's cars already have enough technology already inside them to run autonomously, founder and chief executive Elon Musk said Tuesday. They just wouldn't be as safe as they need to be.
As thousands of dashcam videos on YouTube vividly demonstrate, drivers see the craziest things. Be it an angry bear, a low-flying aircraft or even a guy riding a shopping cart on the freeway, the videos make for entertaining viewing but also illustra...
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCDelivery Lead - Process Transformation (Six Sigma) - Telco in Pennant HIllsNSW
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSolutions EngineerOther
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- FTApplication ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC