Facebook jumps into P2P payments...GOP tackles FCC chairman over net neutrality...Microsoft says Hello to biometrics... and more tech news.
Tesla's cars already have enough technology already inside them to run autonomously, founder and chief executive Elon Musk said Tuesday. They just wouldn't be as safe as they need to be.
As thousands of dashcam videos on YouTube vividly demonstrate, drivers see the craziest things. Be it an angry bear, a low-flying aircraft or even a guy riding a shopping cart on the freeway, the videos make for entertaining viewing but also illustra...
Nvidia filled out its 9-series of mobile GPUs this morning with a pair of parts that it says will allow better gaming in laptops under 2.5cm thick.
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
The battle for PC gaming's "sweet spot" has a new challenger. With the GeForce GTX 980 and 970 firmly in command of the premium graphics card market, Nvidia's setting its sights on the crucial 1080p enthusiast segment with the GTX 960, the first trul...
If you've ever dabbled in pen-based computing, you've probably misplaced your pen. While Toshiba snuck a backup digital stylus into its new Portege, Lenovo's approach on its updated Yoga Tablet 2 is even easier: just whip out a pencil. Or a pen, or e...
They waited for "one last thing" at Nvidia's press conference, but it never came.
Will 2015 be the year that the "connected home" hyped at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas finally establishes itself in reality?
Move over, Tegra K1, you're already obsolete. At a Sunday night press conference, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang launched a new mobile superchip, the Tegra X1. If Nvidia has its way, the X1 will be the graphics and artificial intelligence engine for the c...
Nvidia is betting that its new "mobile super chip" will help achieve truly self-driving cars, reflecting a new direction for the company from its traditional market in mobile devices.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Samsung that Nvidia has infringed some of its patents covering graphics chip technology, the agency said Tuesday. Samsung's complaint was filed in November and was in response to ...
Nvidia's PC graphics chips may draw all the attention, but supercomputing chips are driving the company's GPU technology ahead.
Nvidia's online game-streaming service will launch next week after a year-long beta testing period, but it will only be available to owners of the company's Shield tablet and handheld gaming console.
Samsung Electronics has accused Nvidia of infringing its patents in an apparent response to a September action by Nvidia that accused the South Korean company and Qualcomm of infringing patents related to its GPU technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTSAP Fiori Java Script DevelopersACT
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW