First, GPU miners sent AMD Radeon graphics card prices skyrocketing. Now Nvidia's GeForce cards are getting expensive, too.
Bungie's hotly anticipated Destiny 2 is coming to PCs a bit later than consoles, but GeForce graphics cards buyers can get it free.
The 200Hz Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ takes Nvidia's premium G-Sync HDR formula and applies it to an ultra-fast, curved ultrawide display.
Nvidia's Max-Q technology could make thin-and-light laptops game-ready at last, with advanced thermals and other efficiencies.
Nvidia's affordable new GT 1030 graphics card is built for e-sports and home theater PCs.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, though not in graphics card form. Here's what PC gamers need to know.
Nvidia's next-gen Volta GPU made its debut at GTC, with 21 billion transistors, HBM2, and 40 percent more cores than today's Pascal GPUs.
After the ambitious GeForce Now game-streaming service missed its early access deadline, Nvidia's CEO is tempering expectations. "We’ve got a few more years to go.”
Nvidia's GeForce Experiences video and image capture features now support Vulkan and OpenGL, which is good news for fans of Minecraft, Doom, and No Man's Sky.
Owners of GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can now stream Netflix in 4K, if they're willing to tolerate beta software.
Amazon's offering this factory overclocked GeForce GTX 1050 Ti budget card for just $116 right now.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Nvidia's new Titan Xp takes the performance crown back from the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti—and bestows the graphics card with the name it always should have had.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
Mass Effect: Andromeda's one of the first major PC games to support HDR video technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTIT TrainerOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW