Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Barnes & Noble's Nook Color e-reader has proven to be a favorite among consumers and critics alike. With its 7-inch capacitive touchscreen and Android 2.1 operating system, it blurs the boundaries between e-reader and tablet. In fact, with a few simp...
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
The latest Barnes & Noble Nook e-reader is getting a lot of positive buzz, and for good reason. It's thin and light, has a touchscreen interface that's easy to navigate, and is priced the same (US$139, Wi-Fi) as Amazon's industry-leading Kindle.
If you pride yourself on being a bit of a bookworm, you need to buy an e-reader – end of story. While basic E-Ink models continue to enter the marketplace, the category has morphed to include all manner of fancy tools and features: from inbuilt WiFi ...
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
WD My Passport™ SSD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Apple Watch Series 6
Toys for Boys
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Sony Playstation 5
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
MSI Modern 14
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- The best prebuilt gaming PCs: Get Ryzen 5000, GeForce 3080, and Radeon RX 6800 right now
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT review: Great hardware turbocharged by killer software
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands review: Fresh locales and long-tail appeal trump narrative niceties
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Warner Bros. will debut all its 2021 movies on HBO Max as well as in theaters
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies