Nokia will stop production at its mobile handset manufacturing facility near Chennai in south India after a deal with Microsoft to manufacture phones fell through.
The Nokia Lumia 735 is a mid-range smartphone that comfortably nests between the inexpensive Lumia 635 and premium Lumia 930. It runs Windows Phone 8.1, offers a 5 megapixel camera for self-photography and supports wireless charging.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
The last 48 hours has seen circular smartwatches, smartphones that extend gaming consoles and phablets with screens that spill over the edge. Following the rampant innovation from LG, Sony, and Samsung respectively is Nokia, which announced a new sof...
Samsung has partnered with Nokia to bring navigation service Here to its new smartwatch and Galaxy Android phones.
September is shaping up to be a very exciting month for smartphone buyers around the world: We know that Motorola Mobility, Microsoft, Sony and Samsung Electronics will all launch new smartphones, and it looks like Apple will join the party too. So w...
Microsoft is closing the Nokia Beta Labs site, but users will still be able to test apps under development via the new Lumia Beta Apps site, designed to elicit more feedback and make it easier for users to participate.
Microsoft's Devices Group has unveiled the Nokia 130, a mobile phone that costs just $US25 but lacks an Internet connection and apps.
Underdog HTC is throwing its hand in the budget smartphone market with the release of the Desire 610, a 4.7in smartphone priced to compete against Motorola’s Moto G and Nokia’s Lumia 635.
Australians will be able to walk into an Optus, Telstra or Vodafone store and buy Nokia’s upcoming Lumia 930 flagship next week.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 will go on sale this July at Telstra, Vodafone and Optus. The 5in smartphone is among the first to run Windows Phone 8.1, is the second Nokia to come with a quad-core CPU and has a 20 megapixel PureView camera. Good Gear Gu...
Microsoft-owned Nokia has unveiled a new Android smartphone as it aims to make Google users reliant on Microsoft’s services.
The battle for the "next billion users" is heating up with better performance from low-cost phones. The latest contender is the Android-based Nokia X2, which will go head-to-head with the excellent Moto E from Motorola Mobility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other