Nokia Beta Labs has released Drop, an application that allows users to send images and links from a browser to a Symbian smartphone, according to a Tuesday blog post.
A year ago, Microsoft released free developer tools for its Windows Phone 7 mobile OS. Today, Microsoft is celebrating a set of numbers that show, the company says, developers have enthusiastically embraced the platform.
Nokia Australia will provide a 24-month warranty on all mobile phones purchased on or after 31 March, the company announced today.
The early days of Windows Phone 7 have been all about positive reviews, not much market share, and a botched update that caused some phones to stop working.
Nokia has filed a new round of complaints against Apple with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) and with a Delaware court, the Finnish phone maker said on Tuesday.
Apple received good and bad news from the U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday.
Vodafone today announced that Nokia's C7 smartphone is now available in Australia, and will offer customers who purchase the phone free apps from Nokia's Ovi Store until 31 May.
Nokia-owned Navteq has launched Destination Maps, which will add more detail to indoor maps, starting with large shopping centers, the company said on Monday.
Nokia has tied with Union Bank of India to roll out mobile payment services that are targeted at the large number of Indians who do not have banking facilities.
Nokia is planning to ditch its Symbian mobile phone operating system, but that hasn't stopped the Finnish company announcing the release of the Nokia E7, a Symbian-based smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard.
In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday, Nokia laid out the threats it faces as part of its planned deal with Microsoft.
Google's Android mobile OS surpassed RIM's BlackBerry OS globally and in the United States for the first time last month, with the Google smartphone and tablet software nearly tripling its worldwide market share to 15.2 per cent over the past 12 mont...
The Nokia X1-00 is designed to allow users in emerging markets to listen to music on their phone, Nokia said in a blog post on Tuesday.
As Nokia rebuilds itself to focus on Microsoft's Windows Phone platform, it is selling its Qt commercial licensing and services business to Finnish company Digia.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD