Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
The Sims 3 on 3DS review: This title offers a voyeuristic window into the life of a virtual person
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Nintendo 3DS) review:
Samurai Warriors Chronicles review: In our opinion this is the standout title in the Nintendo 3DS launch line-up
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars review: This Nintendo 3DS game is set to become a cult classic
The much-anticipated Nintendo 3DS has gone on sale in Australia, with a midnight launch held at EB Games stores in Australian state capitals.
At a launch event in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the Australian pricing and release date for its 3DS handheld gaming console. The glasses-free 3D console will cost $349.95 and will be available in stores nationwide on March 31.
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
Nintendo will announce details of a new product on Sept. 29, it said Thursday. The tight-lipped company wouldn't provide any more details, but with its 3DS handheld due to be launched in the coming months the chances are high it will be detailing lau...
No, 3D video gaming probably won't wreck your eyes if you're an adult--let's be clear about that upfront--but a cautionary editorial at Audioholics expands on industry warnings that it could well be hazardous for kids under seven.
At a launch party in Sydney last night, Nintendo announced the release date and price of its upcoming 3DS handheld console. The $349.95 device will be available in Cosmic Black and Aqua Blue when it launches on March 31.
The 3D consumer electronics trend reached a boiling point today when Nintendo announced the portable 3DS gaming device, a no-glasses 3D system promising simplicity and elegance for gamers seeking a 3D experience. After getting a hands on with the ne...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC