Fantastic for all multimedia, though a bit too big for everyday phone calls
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
Weekly updates, powerful kit and an undercutting price
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
Nexus 6P maker Huawei is reportedly in the final stages of crafting a seven-inch slab to hit store shelves by the end of the year.
The report echoes earlier rumors that Google is dropping the Nexus branding and will further push its services into virtual reality, the smart home, and television.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Not all Android fans are excited about Google's new phone, but they'll probably come around.
Pixel phones, Google Home, a 4K Chromecast, and maybe even a new tablet may come to dine at the hardware feast.
Not one but two new Nexus phones? A new Chromecast? The final release of Android Marshmallow? Google could do it all tomorrow.
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Co-OrdinatorOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW