The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
Google will stop selling its Nexus One online because the Android phone's <a href="http://www.google.com/phone">store</a> hasn't caught on with potential buyers, the company said Friday.
Sprint said on Monday that it no longer plans to support Google's Nexus One phone, making it increasingly uncertain that Google can achieve its vision for phone sales in the U.S.
Just as Google's Nexus One phone may be about to gain momentum, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the search giant's application for the Nexus One trademark.
An environmental activist group has issued its latest list of popular cell phones that emit comparatively high levels of RF radiation, though all are within federal limits.
Google is finally letting the Nexus One use multi-touch for maps, photo galleries and the Web, but that's of little consolation to owners of Motorola's Droid and T-Mobile's G1.
After struggling to support Nexus One customers using an online-only approach, Google appears to be developing a phone customer service operation.
Google has started pushing out an update for the Nexus One that will fix a 3G connectivity problem that has plagued some users and adds limited support for multitouch.
Google may be gearing up to increase the availability of the Nexus One Android phone in the US.
Google hopes to be able to push out a software fix in about a week for a 3G connectivity problem that many Nexus One users have complained about.
Google appears to be trying to boost its customer support for Nexus One customers, posting replies to many more queries on its online forum.
As the dust and confetti settle in the wake of the Nexus One launch, early reports suggest that Google sold a meager 20,000 of the next-generation "superphone" during its first week. Google's other big launch--the Web-based store for purchasing the N...
Big hype didn't equal big sales for Google's Nexus One. According to reports only 20,000 Google Nexus One phones were sold in its first week of sales, according to sales estimates from market research firm Flurry. In comparison to its Android sibling...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTData Analyst/ Reporting AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCPeopleSoft DeveloperVIC
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW