In addition to its 1GHz processor and OLED display, the Google Nexus One sports a multicolour trackball, light and proximity sensors, and a 5-megapixel camera
nexus one in pictures
Google's Nexus One, built by Taiwan's HTC, offers much of what one expects in a high-end 3G smartphone. Yet is it enough, and good enough, to give the iPhone 3GS a run for the money? Initial reviews like its design, speed and integration with the Web. With a two-year T-Mobile contract (at $US80 per month), Nexus costs $US179 (or $530 unlocked). A CDMA version is due with Verizon Wireless in Spring 2010. In this slideshow, we focus on some of the key differences, comparing the two smartphones in terms of their published specifications, with some comments from (and links to) early reviews and assessments of the Nexus.
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) has announced it will launch Google's Nexus One smartphone in Australia on 1 July.
Google's groundbreaking model for selling Android phones from a single Web site is about to become history.
Google will stop selling its Nexus One online because the Android phone's <a href="http://www.google.com/phone">store</a> hasn't caught on with potential buyers, the company said Friday.
Sprint said on Monday that it no longer plans to support Google's Nexus One phone, making it increasingly uncertain that Google can achieve its vision for phone sales in the U.S.
The iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, and the telcos will no doubt struggle to fill their back orders. So why not go for a phone that's currently in stock and probably has more features than the iPhone 4? Here's a list of the best free smartphones...
The Nexus One is dead, Jim.
2010 will be a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface and full multitasking, the Android platform contin...
Has any smartphone had a more unusual marketing campaign than the Nexus One? Google's touchscreen Android handset debuted in January to mostly favorable reviews.
Motorola can add one more item onto its list of Droid slogans: Droid does have more expensive hardware than the Nexus One. But only by a small margin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW