The timing first nicely with the upcoming launch of Google's Pixel phones, which should lead the parade of compatible hardware.
Currently a Project Fi exclusive, this feature tells your phone to look out for and connect to a series of 'high-quality' open networks vetted by Google.
Nexus hardware and the Pixel C tablet will begin getting over-the-air updates for Nougat over the next few weeks, while LG's V20 will ship with the OS built right in.
It may be time to let go of your Nexus 5, which is rumored to miss out on the latest version of Android.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
A month with the Nexus 6P showed that perhaps its gorgeous screen is a little too big for its operating system.
Being a tech lover does not exclude loving food too!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies