Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Telstra's BigPond internet service provider arm has dramatically cut prices on a range of its broadband plans, including a massive chop on its 200GB Elite plan which will see monthly prices drop from $179.95 to $89.95.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has upgraded its Next G network to support speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps) in parts of Australia and has also released a new mobile broadband device to take advantage of the upgrade.
Telstra has announced a partnership with Acer to sell notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to business customers. Available on monthly plans, the 3G-capable Acer notebooks feature a SIM card slot to access Telstra's Next G network. The
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Telstra has launched a free SMS service that lets customers receive Facebook notifications via text messages.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell’s Inspiron 27 7000 is the first Ryzen All-in-One PC, and it's upgradable too
- Intel's massive 18-core Core i9 chip starts a bloody battle for enthusiast PCs
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTTest LeadACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC