U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
New America Foundation
A lopsided vote in the U.S. House of Representatives this week to rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet won muted praise, with many supporters calling on Congress to take stronger action.
For the second time in two days, the U.S. House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill that would give legal protections to companies that share cyberattack information.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTData ScientistACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- CCData ArchitectACT
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTGraphics Designer / UI DesignerQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC