The latest Apple iPhone 5 rumor centers on the anticipated smartphone featuring a 4-inch screen, about 14% bigger than the standard 3.5-inch display of current iPhones and more in line with what Google Android phone makers have been offering.
A newly formed industry group has proposed a standard that could significantly boost the upload speeds of video content to mobile devices.
Cisco Systems will make a three-pronged attack at Mobile World Congress this week on what it sees as an impending flood of mobile data, especially video, by extending its current product lines with tools for better content delivery.
Just months after dismissing the importance of mobile apps, Research in Motion could be jumping aboard the app bandwagon.
Reports out of Algeria say the North African country has shut down Internet access and eliminated Facebook accounts as pro-democracy protesters seek to topple the government much as Egyptians did in their nation this week.
Microsoft and Nokia both have a lot to lose - and gain - by their mobile alliance, with the Finnish handset maker deciding to adopt Windows Phone 7 as its smartphone operating system.
The head of Cisco Systems' consumer products business is leaving the company less than two years after he arrived with the acquisition of Flip camcorder maker Pure Digital Technologies.
The fast, high-capacity Wi-Fi that users have been enjoying for a few years in laptops is now due to hit smartphones and tablets in a big way, with two major Wi-Fi chip makers announcing products that use IEEE 802.11n with multiple antennas.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Israeli company Trusteer is taking its Rapport secure browsing technology into mobile security for the first time, announcing a smartphone and tablet protection system for businesses, Secure Web Access.
As large enterprises search for solutions to get the most out of their outsourcing vendors, many are turning to operational frameworks like Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to improve the effectiveness of IT service delivery.
Cost-saving technologies remain a priority for IT in 2011 and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), with its ability to streamline operations, is one of the technologies at the top of the list.
Cisco beat analyst estimates with its second-quarter earnings, posting revenue of US$10.4 billion and earnings per share, excluding expenses, charges and other items, of $0.37.
Customers of data centre provider ControlCircle are being offered a free smartphone app that can alert them to serious issues such as ongoing DDoS attacks in real time.
Qualcomm plans to demonstrate a peer-to-peer wireless technology that will let devices form "neighborhood-area networks" at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Atari's Ataribox console will run Linux and cost $250-$300, if it ever materializes
- Mozilla's Firefox Quantum next-generation browser is ready for you to try out
- Newegg is selling a 28-inch 4K FreeSync monitor for $260
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceSA
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- CCCerner Senior Applications SpecialistQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT