Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
A U.S. senator resurrected year-old questions about Google Street View cars sniffing Wi-Fi networks Tuesday, when he questioned a company representative about a patent application covering a process to pinpoint location based on nearby Wi-Fi signals.
The U.S. government and the country's top mobile phone service providers on Tuesday launched a public safety program that will allow people to receive emergency alerts via text message.
We often consider 21 to be a coming-of-age year, and the World Wide Web's impending 21st birthday will be no different.
LAS VEGAS -- At the Interop trade show this week, Dell will expand its networking, server and storage product lines to help users migrate from legacy data centers to those more heavily reliant on virtualization.
As of Monday, Verizon Wireless was 12 days late with the start of sales for its second LTE smartphone, the Droid Charge from Samsung, which was first promised on April 28.
The IEEE has formed a group to assess demand for a faster form of Ethernet, taking the first step toward what could become a Terabit Ethernet standard.
Cisco Systems has teamed up with Xerox to create a mobile printing system that lets users print from any device to any printer.
Fiber optic networks are at the forefront of record-setting Internet speeds. Now the scientists at the University of California, Berkeley have developed a graphene modulator that could push the curve forward by a ten-fold leap.
Chip maker Broadcom said Sunday that it will pay US$41.9 million for SC Square, a move that will bring expertise in smart-card security to the Irvine, California, architect of silicon for communications equipment.
The looming depletion of Internet addresses has split the networking world into "IPv4 diehards" and "IPv6 purists," but the real needs of businesses lie somewhere in between the views of these extremists, a Brocade Communications Systems executive sa...
Apple's quick response to concerns about user location tracking via its iPhones and iPads – in the form of iOS 4.3.3 released Wednesday – is earning the company praise from mobile industry watchers.
Hackers are still scrambling to break into Apple's iPad 2 code and now the scramble has become a race: Well-known iOS hacker George Hotz has apparently accepted a second hacker's challenge to be the first to dump the iPad boot ROM, which then will be...
Skyhook Wireless will be allowed to go forward with its Massachusetts lawsuit against Google, charging the search giant with trying to muscle Skyhook's Wi-Fi location technology out of the Android market. A state judge this week denied Google's reque...
A Maryland man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for directing a multimillion-dollar warranty fraud scheme targeting Cisco Systems, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC