What happens if you combine the best of Wi-Fi and cellular networks? In South Korea, consumers get gigabit-speed service to their phones.
As if the all the controversy over LTE networks crowding out Wi-Fi isn't enough, a new technology in the works at Qualcomm Research might allow a lot more people to set them up.
Outgoing and incoming Cisco CEOs John Chambers and Chuck Robbins weren’t the only attractions at the annual Cisco event in San Diego this week.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) has become a key building block for the Internet of Things, and chip makers are working to make it an even better fit by using the technology to further reduce power consumption of devices and helping developers implement i...
The new world of Wi-Fi is a bit like the proverbial airplane being built in mid-air: Unless you really need to enter the new world of LANs right now, it might make sense to hold off. A case in point is the first 802.11ac Wave 2 access point from Cisc...
Chipsets that power equipment capable of smoothly moving 4K video streams inside homes over wireless and wired networks were on display at the Computex trade show.
Wi-Fi in your home or office could get a big speed boost by the end of this year with Qualcomm's newest chip, which reaches new highs in data transfer speeds.
Google's prototype cars are hitting the road...smartphone upstarts put on the pressure...Reddit rules draw backlash...and more tech news.
John Chambers got a little feisty and a little sentimental in his last earnings call as Cisco's CEO on Wednesday, dismissing a criticism of the company as "garbage" and saying he hopes to be working half time by the fall because "the hunting season's...
Fujitsu has developed stamp-sized wearable sensor tags that can detect whether users have changed their location or posture, fallen down or are experiencing high heat.
Wireless hotspots that can deliver hundreds of megabits per second in real-world bandwidth will become more common as operators increase their investments in Wi-Fi networks.
Three men accused of selling and exporting over $10 million worth of fake Cisco networking equipment into the U.S. have been arrested by U.K. police.
Microsoft has announced Azure networking improvements that will give IT staff more flexibility, and in the process help convince them to move more applications to the cloud.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
A way to let cellular operators share Wi-Fi frequencies without jamming up Internet service is now in the spotlight at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Designer - $725 per dayOther
- CCEnterprise Architect / Network & InfrastructureNSW
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW