What of the oft-mentioned northbound APIs that will let applications tell the controller what they need from the network? What kind of progress is the Open Networking Foundation making on that front? Network World Editor in Chief John Dix put the que...
The HDBaseT Alliance wants to change a wired dependence with a strategy it has dubbed "5Play convergence": a wired network that carries digital video, audio, data, control signals, and--most interestingly--100 watts of electrical power over a single ...
If you're a BlackBerry diehard who is willing to move to the onscreen keyboard, the Z10 can become your new device
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
The Microsoft Surface running Windows RT is just about everything you'd want in a tablet, but how does it stack up against the market leader, the Apple iPad?
Mobile World Congress showed that Apple, Samsung and Google are still the smartphone industry leaders, but upstart and would-be has-been companies are fighting back.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
Most of the tablets, TVs, ultrabooks and smartphones on display at International CES this week ultimately are bound for someone's home, where they'll have to talk to each other. Six major home networking technologies to make that happen will be on di...
HTC's new Droid DNA has some standout hardware elements, but the Android smartphone suffers from significant drawbacks that make it difficult to recommend.
Google's Nexus 4 offers outstanding hardware and an optimal Android experience, but it may require you to make a few compromises. Here's an in-depth look at the new flagship phone.
Both Google's and Apple's mobile platforms have security drawbacks and advantages. Is there a clear winner?
Samsung's Galaxy Note II is big, bright and powerful, with a number of new features. Here's an in-depth look at where it excels -- and where it falls short.
Motorola's Droid Razr HD makes a lasting impression with its first-class build quality and outstanding battery life -- but the Android smartphone also has its fair share of flaws.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTAPI LeadOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTAdministration Support/CoordinationOther
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD