Is your netbook envious of touch-driven devices? You can't turn your netbook into an iPad, but you can retrofit it with a touchscreen and avoid the tiny touchpad.
Small, light and extremely portable, netbooks are ideal for computing on the move. But deciding which mini laptop is best for you isn't an easy task - particularly when every choice demands a trade-off.
While the easiest way to install Windows 7 on a netbook is by booting from an external DVD drive, it’s probably not worth spending $100 on a drive that you won’t use more than a few times. It’s much more economical to use a 4GB USB key, which will on...
Most modern desktops and laptops have power to spare, but netbooks are notoriously pokey. Consequently, you should turn off any operating-system features that can make your Lilliputian PC even slower.
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
By now you know that you can download the Windows 7 Release Candidate free of charge from Microsoft and use it for nearly a year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT