Global chip manufacturer Intel announced recently the availability of its next-generation Xeon processors which sport the popular Nehalem microarchitecture found in its consumer Core chips, and is targeted at mission-critical servers at the enterpris...
Intel is standing by its promise for a March release of its next generation Xeon processors.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
Intel on Monday said it had starting sampling Nehalem-based chips code-named Jasper Forest, reaching a milestone in its effort to create smaller and power-efficient chip packages.
A year after its launch, Intel is pushing the Nehalem microarchitecture into mainstream PCs with the release of its first Core i5 chip on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther