NEC said Tuesday it will sell a wearable mini computer with a head-mounted display that projects its screen onto the naked eye.
NEC said Monday that it has developed a new lithium-ion battery technology that doubles the life span of conventional models.
Chalk up another big partnership win for Microsoft's Hyper-V from the world of virtual, programmable switching. NEC's OpenFlow-based network fabric, ProgrammableFlow, will be integrated with Windows Server 8 and Hyper-V when Windows Server 8 becomes ...
NTT DoCoMo will partner with several Japanese hardware makers and Korean manufacturer Samsung Electronics to develop core chips for use in future smartphones, Japan's biggest business newspaper reported Monday.
Cisco Systems and NEC will jointly sell LTE networks to carriers under a deal announced on Tuesday.
Panasonic and NEC restarted production on Wednesday at some factories that had been halted after a major earthquake hit eastern Japan on March 11.
Taiwan will soon install its first system to sense undersea seismic movements that may herald earthquakes or tsunamis, it said Monday. The island is vulnerable to the type of offshore earthquake that ravaged Japan on Friday.
Japan's major electronics companies took stock of their problems on Monday, as the country struggles to come to terms with the scale of devastation following Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami.
Thin continues to be in for new smartphones: the NEC Medias N-04C, launched by NTT DoCoMo in Japan on Thursday, is about 8 millimeters thick.
Lenovo and NEC on Thursday announced a joint venture to sell PCs in Japan.
Lenovo is in talks to take a majority stake in Japan's biggest PC maker, a Japanese newspaper reported on Friday.
The deal will benefit both companies significantly, but details are scarce
NEC will show a dual-screen tablet computer based on Google's Android operating system at January's International Consumer Electronics Show.
Japan's NEC has developed an Android-based tablet computer and will begin shipping it in Japan this month.
SAP is working with NEC to make portions of SAP's enterprise resource planning applications available via NEC's cloud infrastructure, the two companies announced on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD