An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Michelle Rowland, has accused the government of suppressing unflattering information about the NBN, citing its refusal to release redacted portions of the 2013 strategic review into the National Broadband Network.
Labor leader Bill Shorten has offered new hints at the shape of the NBN policy that his party will take to the election.
It’s still too early to determine how much effort will be required to whip into shape the elements of Telstra’s copper network that will be used for the National Broadband Network, according to an analysis prepared on behalf of NBN.
Communications minister Senator Mitch Fifield has claimed that Labor’s broadband spokesperson, Jason Clare, is preparing to unveil an NBN policy that will see the use of fibre to the distribution point (FTTdp) for a significant portion of the Nationa...
Despite increasing amounts of criticism of the National Broadband Network (NBN) by industry figures, public opinion of the $36 billion remains high, according to Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy.
NBN Co intends to clarify the speeds attainable via satellite under the National Broadband Network (NBN) once the interim solution goes live in July this year.
Regional pay television operator, Austar (ASX:AUN), is developing a cross-platform user interface that could aggregate and beam content to multiple devices simultaneously, in an effort to maintain the company’s viability under the National Broadband ...
Telcos must welcome the development of the National Broadband Network (NBN) as a chance to innovate, or face unpopularity, a member of TM Forum said.
More information must be made available to the Australian public about the National Broadband Network (NBN) through mass-market advertising and local information seminars, according to Digital Tasmania.
South-Australia based ISP, Internode, has bolstered its IP network capacity through a network upgrade.
Australian ISP Internode has increased the capacity of its Australian broadband network, citing strong demand for its new consumer and business broadband plans.
The co-developer of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) has urged associations and businesses to take action on deploying IPv6, rather than continuing to talk.
Broadband subscribers are faced with more download capacity than ever but are using a smaller fraction than what they purchased, according to a new report into Australian broadband use.
South Australia-based ISP, Internode has ramped up its upload speeds on Tasmania’s National Broadband Network (NBN).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- CCIT Contracts AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther