Do much more than just store data with this 5-bay network-attached storage device
Our third and final Synology DS112 user review shows how this NAS device can be used in schools
Our second user review of the Synology DS112 highlights how this single-drive NAS can be used in the medical field
QNAP TurboNAS TS-219+ review: A feature-rich, 2-bay network storage device
QNAP TS-412 review: A 4-bay NAS device with plenty of features for home and small business users
Western Digital has launched a new network-attached storage (NAS) device for home users. The WD MyBook Live is designed for streaming media to DLNA-compatible devices, such as some TVs, PCs, media streamers and games consoles.
Synology has released a new 4-bay network-attached storage device. The Synology DiskStation DS411slim NAS device can fit up to four 2.5in hard drives, for a maximum storage capacity of 4TB.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTWorkday TesterVIC