Australian Internet service provider MyNetFone is offering no-fee setup for 24-month Naked DSL contracts until the end of the month.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Australian Internet Provider Internode has launched a new Naked ADSL plan that provides 50GB of data and $10 of VoIP calls for $69.95 a month.
Internode has launched its 'NakedExtreme' naked ADSL service in Tasmania, following its mainland launch in August last year. The new service is expected to fill in metropolitan broadband blackspots that currently affect the island.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a relatively new type of broadband service. Like ADSL2+ broadband Internet, Naked ADSL services are delivered over the copper lines normally used to deliver telephone calls.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSQL BI Developer - SSRS, Power BIOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Java Developer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTChange Management LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW