The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will offer customers Apple Pay in January, it announced today.
NAB customers can now use Google Pay to quickly, conveniently and securely make contactless payments.
Samsung Pay has become the first smartphone mobile wallet provider in Australia to be made available to customers of the ‘Big Four’ banks in Australia, following today’s partnership announcement with NAB.
NAB customers now have more choice in the way they can get answers to basic banking questions, with the launch of the ‘Talk to NAB’ app for the Google Assistant.
Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
A new stabilization system for the Phantom remote-controlled flying drone helps it capture stunning landscapes and maneuver in tight spaces.
Akamai Technologies demonstrated a prototype second-screen system that presents complementary content on a smartphone or tablet that is synchronized with what's happening on the main television screen.
HEVC or H.265 video compression will affect all stages of video content creation and delivery, and possibly let providers deliver Ultra HD video over existing infrastructure, according to Motorola Mobility.
Intel has doubled the speed of the Thunderbolt data transfer technology, which will soon shuttle data between host computers like Macs and peripherals at a rate of 20G bps (bits per second).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- Astro A40 TR plus MixAmp review: A tough sell nowadays, but still a top-notch headset
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies