The first BlackBerry phone produced by China's Foxconn will debut in April in Indonesia, the CEO of the phone maker said Tuesday.
Smooth roaming from cell to Wi-Fi networks is finally seeing the light of day, with deployments at 21 U.S. airports and at two smaller sites in Europe debuting on Monday.
Nvidia's struggling Tegra chip business could get a jolt from new smartphones using its latest chip, the Tegra 4i, which signals the chip maker's entry into a new market of processors with integrated LTE radios.
AT&T thawed out its international LTE data roaming on Monday, adding 13 more markets -- including Antigua and Barbuda -- to the places where its subscribers can use the high-speed cellular service.
The long wait for a 64-bit version of Android on smartphones is coming to a close, with Intel on Monday showing a version of the OS running on a handset.
The Galaxy S5 from Samsung Electronics sports an improved camera and a fingerprint reader.
Asustek is stressing high-speed cellular connectivity with its latest Fonepad 7 LTE tablet, announced on Monday at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona.
Yota Devices will launch a new version of its innovative dual-screen smartphone by the end of this year, it said Monday at the Mobile World Congress expo in Barcelona.
Qualcomm and Cisco Systems have started developing small cells customised for enterprises, which will be able to use the products to improve indoor wireless network coverage for their employees.
Blackphone, the Swiss start-up that's launching a smartphone with encrypted communications, is planning a series of devices around the same idea, one of the company's co-founders said on Monday.
BlackBerry's mobile messaging service BBM will be available for Windows Phone and Nokia X users this summer, the company announced Monday during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The big news from Nokia at Mobile World Congress was its Android-based X family, but the company also launched the Nokia 220 feature phone and the Asha 230.
If you're bad at parking your car, whether it's parallel, perpendicular, backing in or backing out, Ford says its new Focus has technology that can help.
In a bid to go after the low-end smartphone segment, Nokia is using Android with its own user interface and Microsoft services on the X, X+ and XL devices.
Intel has finally caught up with Apple with its new 64-bit Atom chips, which should be in Android smartphones and tablets starting as early as the second quarter this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Learning & Teaching environmentVIC
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration EngineerACT
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Dept of CommunitiesQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC