Mobile World Congress is not the best place to launch a new messaging app: With thousands of tech-savvy visitors in Barcelona, many of them toting multiple connected devices, public wireless and Wi-Fi networks quickly become so saturated that it's di...
Tablets running 64-bit Android haven't been out for long but prices are already set to fall fast.
Firefox OS, the smartphone operating system from Mozilla targeted at low-cost smartphones in emerging markets, is coming to more developed markets.
Orange is hoping a sub-US$40 bundle of a Firefox OS smartphone with calls, messages and data will help boost smartphone usage in Africa and the Middle East.
ZTE is taking biometric authentication in a new direction with its Grand S3 smartphone, which lets users log into their phones with eye scanning.
MediaTek, the Taiwanese chip maker that has helped create the market for low cost smartphones and tablets, is setting up a $300 million venture fund to expand in new areas.
MediaTek is making a run to capture the processor performance crown for Android tablets with its 64-bit MT8173 mobile chip, set to go into devices during the second half of this year.
Acer didn't embrace Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 OS for smartphones, but it's really warming up to Windows 10.
LG Electronics has developed its own OS for the Watch Urbane LTE smartwatch, and while the software impresses the hardware it runs on will prevent the watch from becoming anything but a very niche product.
I've never seen a Windows PC boot faster than HP's versatile Spectre X360 hybrid, which has a start time of four seconds.
HTC's new flagship Android smartphone, the One M9, has been revealed by a U.S. retailer hours before its expected launch at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Acer is getting a head-start on Windows 10, releasing a new smartphone that comes with Windows Phone 8.1 but which it promises will be upgradeable to the new OS when it arrives later this year.
Samsung Electronics and HTC are going head to head on Sunday with almost simultaneous launches of new flagship smartphones. Both companies have a lot to prove, but for different reasons.
A chipset Qualcomm is introducing at Mobile World Congress next week is likely to make mobile operators happy and some Wi-Fi fans nervous.
Pop quiz: Which is faster, the Atom Z3735F or the Atom Z3735G? If your eyes are glazing over, you're not alone, because even hard-core geeks get confused by Intel's naming convention for the Atom chip family -- which is why they're rebranding it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTProblem Engineer - J2EE - TelcoVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCChange DirectorNSW
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC