MSI has announced local availability availability for its new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard.
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
Computex 2017 is again around the corner, the world's second largest B2B PC exhibition, will commence 30th May and run till 3rd June in Taipei.
Tired of making too many resolution and quality sacrifices in your portable "gaming" laptop? With its GeForce GTX 1060, the MSI Stealth will change your view of a gaming laptop.
To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Want to find out what's next in smartphones, tablets and PCs? The latest trends in hardware will be on display at the giant Computex trade show, which kicks off in Taipei next week.
MSI is showing off new X-Slim laptops at Computex that are less than an inch thick, contain the latest Intel and AMD processors, and offer over eight hours of battery life. It is also showing new tablets running Windows or Android at the Taipei trade...
Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed for the first time on Monday a laptop computer with a keyboard that flips over to reveal a sensor pad for pen input. The Sketch Pad, which is still a prototype, was unveiled at the same time it launched a Wind...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- CCMiddleware AdminstratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTCloud ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service DeskSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- FTSenior Data Centre OperatorOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC