The iPod nano may not sell like it used to, but that doesn't mean Apple has stopped tinkering with its tiny music player. A new photo allegedly shows a next-generation iPod nano with a rear-facing camera.
Microsoft has nixed any future iterations of its Zune music and video player, according to a Bloomberg report, adding another name on the list of devices killed by Apple's iPod hardware and entertainment ecosystem. Microsoft has yet to make the death...
Back when Steve Jobs introduced the new multi-touch iPod Nano in September, he joked that one of the members of Apple's Board of Directors was going to wear it as a watch. Naturally, designers immediately jumped on this idea and started churning out ...
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
Apple's new line-up of iPod music devices unveiled overnight in the US will hit Australia next week, the company announced this morning, although the nation will have to wait a little longer for the revamped Apple TV.
Apple may be losing its knack for keeping secrets, as rumors of a tiny, square-shaped iPod Nano become more convincing by the day.
Researchers at Georgia Institute of Technology are harvesting energy through activities like walking or running that could power or recharge smartphones and portable music players in the future.
Apple on Tuesday released an updated version of its iPhone OS software for the iPhone and iPod touch.
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
There are almost as many iPod Touches -- 11.5 million -- in the U.S. as there are iPhones, according to estimates by mobile advertisement server AdMob.
Microsoft's upcoming Zune HD media player is powered by Nvidia's Tegra computing platform, a source familiar with the device's specifications confirmed on Friday.
A month after many details of Microsoft's new Zune HD player were leaked by blogs, the company finally made it official on Wednesday. The Zune HD will arrive in the U.S. sometime this fall and comes with an OLED touchscreen and HD radio among its mai...
Creative Technology has released two new MP3 players: the ZEN MX and the Zen Mosaic EZ300.
A mother from Ohio says her son's iPod Touch exploded in his pants, caught fire, and left him with serious burns. Now, she's suing Apple for US$225,000 in damages.
Apple announced its latest iteration of the iPod shuffle last week, with a design that’s even more minimalist than the last version
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther