A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
It's an exciting day. Yes, it is April Fool's Day -- which is quite fun, but that isn't what I am referring to. New browser usage stats are out; giving us something other than just the marketing spin Microsoft and Mozilla try so hard to put on their ...
Faced with rival Firefox 4's record-setting launch, Microsoft this week argued that it's unfair to grade its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) against Mozilla's newest browser.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a "feature," but it's definitely annoying.
Your personal data is out there. Every thought you tap out on Twitter, every status update you post on Facebook, and even the last credit card purchase you made is accessible via the Internet.
Users concerned with online privacy have been struggling for years to come up with a solution to being tracked on the Web. Such users either want to avoid irritating, targeted ads based on browsing history or are concerned about businesses having too...
Android smartphone users finally have a chance to run a mobile version of the Firefox browser. It's the first time the smartphone version has been released on a widely used mobile OS.
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the most power-efficient browser on the planet, Microsoft claimed this week.
Yesterday I told you how to tweak Firefox 4 so it would allow incompatible add-ons to run. One of my primary motivations for doing so was the PermaTabs Mod add-on, which I use religiously to keep tabs open from one browsing session to the next. (Iron...
Mozilla released Firefox 4 last week. I'm trying hard to like the new browser, but it keeps finding ways to annoy me. First, it moved the Reload button for no good reason (same for the Home button, but that's just as easily fixed). Second, it put the...
A week after it launched Firefox 4 for the desktop, Mozilla today shipped the final version of Firefox 4 for Android.
The McAfee.com website is full of security mistakes that could lead to cross-site scripting and other attacks, researchers said in a post on the Full Disclosure site on Monday. The holes with the site were found by the YGN Ethical Hacker Group, and r...
Within the past couple weeks, we have had two major Web browser releases. Microsoft unleashed Internet Explorer 9, and Mozilla officially launched Firefox 4. Each browser had millions of downloads on its inaugural launch day. Firefox appears to have ...
Mozilla today said that it regretted staying silent when it found out last week that hackers had stolen digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google, Skype, Microsoft, Yahoo and its own add-on site.
Mozilla set an unofficial record for software downloads on the second day of Firefox 4's launch, the company said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Project Manager - Mobile App, Website BuildOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCICT Lead / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Oracle ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD