If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
Android users, listen up: Firefox has finally arrived for your phone. Well, almost.
On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 browser not only bests Internet Explorer 8 when it comes to features, in my opinion, but also when it comes to speed.
Like the fluid and swirling currents in the world's vast oceans, the global usage statistics for Web browsers are constantly on the move.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 Release Candidate 2 is now out in the open, meaning the long-awaited final version is likely right around the corner.
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Mozilla Labs is challenging Web designers to help it find a more innovative way to represent browser tabs.
Make Internet Explorer and Firefox more useful with List.it, IE7Pro, VideoDownload Helper, Zigtag, and other add-ons and services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther