The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
The tweaks look to be relatively minor, but two versions could have broader appeal.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- PTRecords and Information Management OfficerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCSystems Analyst- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTIT Data ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- CCJunior to Mid-level Project Manager- TelcoVIC