Motorola's new super-affordable phones are making a run at the "best budget phone" crown again.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
It may not be as fast as the other Moto Zs, but its epic battery life makes up for it.
It'll give your Moto Z phone true 10x optical zoom, but it doesn't compete with standalone cameras.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
The ACCC has put smartphone makers on notice for boldly advertising products as ‘waterproof’. Manufacturers are in part to blame for hiding relevant information in the fine print, but let’s not burn them at the stake for making smartphones resistant ...
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Microsoft’s plans to launch the $149 Lumia 532 gives the $179 Motorola Moto E some serious competition. Each one offers smartphone performance at a prices that inches older feature phones closer to extinction. These phones target the same audience, b...
Lovers of multimedia have a Nexus they can finally call their own with the recent release of the Nexus 6. Google partnered with Motorola on the 6-inch phablet, and whereas the Nexus’ of yesteryear find a compromise between performance and affordabili...
Updated, 18 Nov: Well behaved children could be up for a smartwatch this Christmas if they play their cards right. The category is being hailed as the ‘next big thing’ by electronic companies, even though most remain clueless on how smartwatches will...
Next generation smartphones, tablets and smartwatches from the world’s biggest brands near as the IFA 2014 tradeshow kicks off next week. Invitations, taunts and leaks from people in the know has helped the online community shape what products will b...
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems AnalystNSW
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW