Cheap yet cheerful. But is this the budget android phone to buy?
Moto's mid-range Android smartphone does everything well. Why pay more?
This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
But Moto’s brand new wonder phone is almost a year old already
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Motorola in pictures
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
Motorola has launched the Z Play 2, the follow-up to last year's hit modular phone, with a better camera, smaller battery, and higher price tag.
The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Motorola's new super-affordable phones are making a run at the "best budget phone" crown again.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
It may not be as fast as the other Moto Zs, but its epic battery life makes up for it.
It'll give your Moto Z phone true 10x optical zoom, but it doesn't compete with standalone cameras.
Videos about Motorola
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCJunior DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW