From full-blown IDEs to essential resource utilities, these Android apps bring powerful programming features to phones and tablets
iPhone lovers will find a friend in each of these eight must-have Lightning charging devices, all of which are functional, stylish and unique.
Wearables may have grabbed some of the spotlight at this week’s Mobile World Congress. But this annual gathering for mobile devices remains a place for phones. And as we walked from one end of the Barcelona exhibit hall to the other, these were the s...
Optus has reported that its Sydney- and Newcastle-based live network test sites recorded an aggregate throughput maximum of 2.3 gigabits per second (Gbps).
The iPhone has changed the world of digital photography. Not only are more images than ever shared around the world, but photographers from amateurs to pros are using iPhones to capture the moment in creative new ways.
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Treat your sweetheart to a Valentine's Day gift with a techie vibe
Telecommunications giant, Optus, has wrapped up its five-year 3G network upgrade program, having moved 4400 mobile sites across Australia to the 900MHz spectrum.
Here are some of the best little accessories we’ve come across over the past year for connecting, charging, organizing, and more.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
If you were just getting comfortable with BYOD, brace yourself for new twists and turns. CIOs can expect more devices to enter the enterprise in consumer clothing, real security threats to emerge, new MDM options and much more in 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Microsoft’s app marketplace may not be quite as flush as its competitors, but roughly 140,000 apps still reside in the Windows Store
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- TPJava DeveloperNSW