Yahoo's Flickr mobile app may be getting a completely new look in the months to come, as the company seeks to hire multiple iOS engineers to "radically improve" the photo-sharing site's app and attract new users, the company said in a recent job noti...
Sprint Nextel's network partner Clearwire hasn't been able to find any other big wholesale customers nor sell any of its spectrum, so selling out to Sprint is the only real option for its shareholders, the company said Monday.
New tablet shipments will outnumber laptops for the first time in 2013, as touch display capabilities drive buying patterns rather than new operating systems like Windows 8 and Windows RT, research firm NPD DisplaySearch reported on Monday.
Amazon.com has updated its mobile app store to include support for its Chinese customers, in a sign that the U.S. company could be preparing to sell its Kindle e-readers and tablets in the country.
What do you do if when you try and install an iOS Software update you get a message that your device has been unable to verify the update?
The CEO of Finnish smartphone upstart Jolla is stepping down to focus his energy on the development of the Sailfish operating system as the company gets ready to show its first product later this month.
The U.S. Department of Defense has cleared BlackBerry 10 smartphones and PlayBook tablets for use on its networks, amid reports that the department may also clear devices from Samsung Electronics and Apple.
Facebook is retooling its famous "hackathon" all-night coding workshops to give engineers more time to conceive new products, hopefully with a focus on mobile.
U.S. mobile networks carried 69 percent more data traffic in 2012 than in the prior year, but roughly the same number of voice minutes and fewer SMS messages, according to the industry group CTIA.
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
Tablet shipments exploded by 142 per cent in the first quarter of 2013 year-over-year as all Android tablets, including low-budget white box versions, dominated the market over Apple iOS tablets, IDC said.
Many BlackBerry 10 apps are not yet compatible with the new BlackBerry Q10, which raises a new software-related issue for BlackBerry: Not all BlackBerry 10 apps are compatible with all BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
About half of the world's companies will enact BYOD (bring your own device) programs by 2017 and will no longer provide computing devices to employees, a new Gartner report predicts.
BlackBerry and Samsung have separately launched security and management software with dual-personality features for their latest Z10 and Galaxy S4 smartphones, both designed to meet the demands of a growing BYOD marketplace.
Consumers will have to share small, inexpensive cells in their homes with nearby mobile users to affordably meet the growing demand for mobile data in the next decade, a Qualcomm executive said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- FTData Centre Systems EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD