Yahoo's Flickr mobile app may be getting a completely new look in the months to come, as the company seeks to hire multiple iOS engineers to "radically improve" the photo-sharing site's app and attract new users, the company said in a recent job noti...
Sprint Nextel's network partner Clearwire hasn't been able to find any other big wholesale customers nor sell any of its spectrum, so selling out to Sprint is the only real option for its shareholders, the company said Monday.
New tablet shipments will outnumber laptops for the first time in 2013, as touch display capabilities drive buying patterns rather than new operating systems like Windows 8 and Windows RT, research firm NPD DisplaySearch reported on Monday.
Amazon.com has updated its mobile app store to include support for its Chinese customers, in a sign that the U.S. company could be preparing to sell its Kindle e-readers and tablets in the country.
What do you do if when you try and install an iOS Software update you get a message that your device has been unable to verify the update?
The CEO of Finnish smartphone upstart Jolla is stepping down to focus his energy on the development of the Sailfish operating system as the company gets ready to show its first product later this month.
The U.S. Department of Defense has cleared BlackBerry 10 smartphones and PlayBook tablets for use on its networks, amid reports that the department may also clear devices from Samsung Electronics and Apple.
Facebook is retooling its famous "hackathon" all-night coding workshops to give engineers more time to conceive new products, hopefully with a focus on mobile.
U.S. mobile networks carried 69 percent more data traffic in 2012 than in the prior year, but roughly the same number of voice minutes and fewer SMS messages, according to the industry group CTIA.
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
Tablet shipments exploded by 142 per cent in the first quarter of 2013 year-over-year as all Android tablets, including low-budget white box versions, dominated the market over Apple iOS tablets, IDC said.
Many BlackBerry 10 apps are not yet compatible with the new BlackBerry Q10, which raises a new software-related issue for BlackBerry: Not all BlackBerry 10 apps are compatible with all BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
About half of the world's companies will enact BYOD (bring your own device) programs by 2017 and will no longer provide computing devices to employees, a new Gartner report predicts.
BlackBerry and Samsung have separately launched security and management software with dual-personality features for their latest Z10 and Galaxy S4 smartphones, both designed to meet the demands of a growing BYOD marketplace.
Consumers will have to share small, inexpensive cells in their homes with nearby mobile users to affordably meet the growing demand for mobile data in the next decade, a Qualcomm executive said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC