HTC has cancelled plans to develop a larger Windows RT tablet because demand for tablets based on the Microsoft operating system has been weak.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
The tug-of-war over Clearwire looks set to continue for at least another two weeks as the struggling mobile operator postponed a special shareholder meeting once again to consider Dish Network's latest bid.
Tumblr is now putting ads in users' feeds on the desktop, in what could be the first move toward making sure the social blogging site is a profitable business for Yahoo.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should cap the participation of carriers AT&T and Verizon Wireless in upcoming spectrum auctions to ensure mobile competition going forward, representatives of consumer groups and smaller carriers said.
Google is trying to make it easier to find nutrition information online for a wide range of foods with a new search feature whose aim is to address the "cumbersome and daunting process" of making smart eating choices.
Mobile users can probably look forward to being automatically transferred from cellular to Wi-Fi networks in the near future, but going back and forth for the best possible performance is another matter.
Mobile payments startup Payleven has struck a deal that calls for Apple to start selling chip-and-PIN readers in its retail stores across Europe.
Digital Agenda Commissioner, Neelie Kroes, on Thursday called on the European Parliament to support her plans for an end to roaming charges and guaranteed net neutrality. Yet contrary to media reports, no concrete legislation has been presented.
Dish Network has boosted its bid for Clearwire to US$4.40 per share, 29 percent above Sprint Nextel's most recent offer, and said it is prepared to buy up the stock of a minority of shareholders.
Government panel the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) has given its approval for Japanese mobile carrier SoftBank to acquire a majority stake in Sprint Nextel in a US$20 billion deal.
Verizon Wireless customers buying the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 will be the first who can start using a new spectrum band that the carrier will start turning on later this year.
The European Commission has sent a questionnaire to a number of mobile operators in the European Union, focusing on whether its distribution terms with these providers may put Apple at an advantage over other smartphone makers, according to a newspap...
Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Users in the U.K. and France will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the HTC First. The first smartphone to come preinstalled with Facebook Home has been delayed in those countries while Facebook updates the software to address some nega...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PaymentsVIC
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT