The bricks keep falling into place for Vine, Twitter's hot six-second microvideo app. Mere days after Vine for Android added selfie-inducing front camera support, version 1.2 of the app is now available in the Amazon App Store.
Two years after virtually dropping out of the mobile business, Hewlett-Packard is working on a new smartphone, an HP executive told Press Trust of India.
The first Web-based Firefox mobile OS smartphones will be released soon in Spain and Poland, with more coming soon to other regions of the world, Mozilla announced Monday.
Telefónica will be the first to offer a commercial smartphone based on Firefox OS. The Spanish operator will start selling the ZTE Open on Tuesday for €69 (US$90) with a prepaid subscription.
In the wee hours of Sunday morning, Sprint Nextel will give its iDEN push-to-talk network the final push -- over the edge.
Vine for Android is catching up to its iOS counterpart with the addition of front-camera support. Whether the power of selfies will compel users who have decamped to Instagram to go back over to Vine remains to be seen.
Microsoft has released a SkyDrive Pro mobile application that gives SharePoint Online users access to the cloud storage service from iOS and Windows 8 devices.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to open up 10 megahertz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band for commercial mobile services.
Verizon Wireless has completed the initial rollout of its 4G LTE network, covering 95 percent of the U.S. population, and is now looking to reuse other spectrum for LTE and deploy small cells using the technology.
Dish Network has dropped its offer to buy Clearwire, probably clearing the path for a strengthened Sprint Nextel to complete its takeover of the struggling but spectrum-rich mobile operator.
Developers find Firefox OS the most compelling among new smartphone OSes, generating more interest than Tizen and BlackBerry 10, even though no commercial products have been launched for it yet.
Spanish operator Telefónica is worried about the Android-iOS smartphone duopoly, and has joined with Microsoft in a marketing blitz that it hopes will convince consumers to pick up smartphones based on Windows Phone.
Over three quarters of Android threats are malicious apps that send SMS messages to premium rate numbers and could be mitigated by a protection feature present in Android 4.2, according to researchers from networking vendor Juniper Networks.
South Korean operator SK Telecom said it launched an LTE-Advanced network on Wednesday, offering speeds of up to 150Mbps on an upgraded version of Samsung's Galaxy S4 handset.
if reports are accurate, Facebook may soon be where smartphone and tablet users can get the latest news from around the world.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTUser Experience PractitionerACT
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW