Research In Motion has rebranded its next generation mobile platform as BlackBerry 10, after its use of the BBX brand ran into a trademark dispute in the U.S.
Responding to increased use of tablets within workplaces, IBM will release on Wednesday several mobile applications designed to let employees use IBM enterprise social collaboration software with iPads and other mobile devices.
The Dutch competition Authority NMa raided the offices of Vodafone, T-Mobile and KPN on Tuesday morning as part of an investigation into price fixing, the authority said.
Facebook has hired the team at Gowalla, a mobile location service in Austin, Texas, but the service will be shut down by January, the companies said Monday.
PhoneFactor, an authentication system that uses mobile phones as a second factor for improved security, is now available as an app for Apple's iPhone and iPad.
Organizations and regulators across Europe, including Germany, have started looking into the use of Carrier IQ's tracking software, to ensure that mobile phone vendors and operators are not violating users' privacy.
At least one of the cable operators that struck a wireless spectrum deal with Verizon on Friday now plans to stop reselling WiMax mobile service from Clearwire.
The outcry over Carrier IQ's mobile-phone tracking software continued Friday, with a U.S. congressman asking the Federal Trade Commission to investigate the company.
Consumer Watchdog has called for a U.S. government investigation of Carrier IQ, the maker of tracking software for mobile phones, and its users.
SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
Opera Software will work with MediaTek, a designer of software and chipsets for low-end phones, on integrating the Norwegian company's Mini browser on feature phones, Opera said on Friday.
Verizon Wireless said Thursday it doesn't add to its phones any software from Carrier IQ, the company that has come under fire in the past few days for what some say amounts to spying on mobile phone users.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has approved legislation that would provide funding for a nationwide mobile broadband network for public safety agencies and would allow the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to sell auction spectrum ...
Sprint Nextel may help finance Clearwire's LTE network and keep offering WiMax service through 2015 under a set of agreements worth as much as US$1.6 billion that the companies laid out on Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has invited questions about its impartiality with a staff report laying out concerns about AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA, AT&T said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointNSW
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSr SQL Developer/Data Migration SpecialistOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Transformation ConsultantOther
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC