The changes Samsung Electronics has made to its Galaxy Tab 10.1 are enough so that it is no longer a copy of Apple's iPad, a judge at the district court in Düsseldorf, Germany, said on Thursday.
Both new and existing telecoms operators have expressed caution about the European Union's plans to extend price caps on European roaming charges.
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
PayPal is testing mobile payments using NFC (Near Field Communications) stickers in Stockholm, allowing users to pay for goods at two stores using Apple's iPhone and Android-based smartphones.
Japan's three biggest mobile phone companies said Wednesday they will adopt international standards for touch payment systems, expanding beyond the current implementation by Sony.
The next version of Nokia's Symbian OS will be called Nokia Belle, the company said in<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/21/nokia-belle-coming-soon/">a blog post on Wednesday.</a>
Qualcomm's co-founder and former chairman and CEO, Irwin Jacobs, will retire from the mobile technology company's board next year, Qualcomm announced Tuesday.
In another blow to Android, a judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission issued an initial determination that Motorola Mobility infringes four claims of a Microsoft patent. The judge also found that Motorola does not infringe claims related to ...
LightSquared has asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to affirm its right to use its radio spectrum, possibly setting the stage for a legal battle over interference between its planned mobile data network and GPS receivers.
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Twitter plans to open source some of the Android security products built by the developers behind Whisper Systems, which Twitter <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/security/twitter-scoops-mobile-security-developer-whisper-systems-180174">acquired</a...
T-Mobile USA will receive spectrum licenses in 128 U.S. markets and a seven-year roaming agreement that will expand its reach by 50 million potential subscribers, in addition to US$3 billion cash, after AT&T dropped its deal to merge with T-Mobil...
The U.S. International Trade Commission will block the importation of some HTC products starting next April 19 after it found that the company infringed Apple patents.
Facebook now lets iPhone owners view its new Timeline layout and has added several extra handy features in an app update pushed out to iPhone users on Sunday. iPad users still can't view Facebook Timeline layouts.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should investigate Verizon Wireless for allegedly blocking Google Wallet on a new smartphone available to the carrier's customers, a law professor has said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT