The Lumia 510 is Nokia's new entry-level Windows Phone, priced at about US$199 excluding taxes and subsidies and due to be released in November, the company said on Tuesday.
One of the seven patents at the heart of Apple's US$1.05 billion lawsuit against Samsung Electronics has been tentatively rejected by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), according to documents filed by Samsung with a Californian court late ...
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator based in Japan, on Tuesday announced a new international calling service for smartphones.
Over 17,600 users in U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) are being moved from their BlackBerry devices to Apple's iPhone, after it was found that technology from Research In Motion cannot meet the mobile technology needs of the agency, accor...
Oracle is augmenting its Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) to allow developers to create mobile applications for Apple and Android devices.
India's auction of mobile spectrum has not attracted new foreign investors, reflecting growing uncertainty about investment policies in the country and the growth potential of its mobile market.
Motorola Solutions has unveiled a head-mounted, voice-controlled computer that's targeted at the military and other industries where workers need hands-free access to information.
Apple's much-maligned iPhone exclusivity agreement with AT&T Mobility, started in 2007 but now ended, is once again the target of a class-action suit.
Mobile payments with Google Wallet are growing fast, but the road to wide acceptance of NFC in the US will be slow, the head of Google's payments unit said Friday.
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi, which has built up an enthusiastic following in its home market by undercutting rivals' prices and while only selling online, plans to try exporting its disruptive business model to other Asian markets by the end of this...
Ericsson has launched the world's first WebRTC-compatible browser for mobile devices, which will allow developers to integrate voice and video communications in their Web-based applications.
Cloud storage company Dropbox has added offline storage and bulk upload to an redesigned version of its Android application, which has been optimized for Android 4.0.
IPCom, a German company that licenses technology patents for mobile phones, is suing German retailers for continuing to sell 3G phones from High Tech Computer (HTC) in violation of a court injunction issued in 2009.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission approved AT&T's US$1.9 billion purchase of spectrum from Qualcomm on Thursday, allowing the carrier to salvage one ambitious deal to acquire more spectrum, after shooting down its planned merger with T-M...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved the first database of unlicensed wireless spectrum that can be used by new so-called white spaces devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA