Apple has made some changes to the terms and conditions that govern the use of its popular iTunes and App stores.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Verizon Wireless will shut down its Verizon Video service later this month, as mobile operators gradually back away from specialized, branded services and embrace what third parties have built.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
In the fast moving world of technology, there are perhaps few things that have proved as resistant to change as the simple SMS text message.
Showing that it's serious about quickly phasing out its venerable iDEN network and traditional push-to-talk service, Sprint Nextel now plans to charge all subscribers on that system an extra US$10 per month beginning Jan. 1.
A plan by a satellite carrier to make better use of its spectrum could open up an extra channel for Wi-Fi in the U.S., though how and when consumers would get to use it isn't yet clear.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Microsoft's next OS update for Windows Phone 7 handsets won't be available until sometime in 2013.
The largest European mobile operators are joining forces to launch their own instant messaging and content sharing applications under the "joyn" brand as they try to claw back some of traffic lost to Internet services.
A Dutch court has banned sales of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy products that infringe on an Apple patent describing a way to scroll through a photo gallery using a touchscreen.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
Nokia has asked a California court to enforce an arbitration award that would prevent Research In Motion from selling products with wireless LAN capabilities until the companies can agree on patent royalty rates.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Telecommunications equipment vendor Ericsson has asked a U.S. court to block sales of a variety of Samsung Electronics cameras, Blu-ray Disc players, televisions and phones, including the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II, alleging that they infrin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTApplication PackagerACT
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther