Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
The ACLU of Northern California is challenging a police search of a suspect's cellphone after his arrest, saying it violated his civil rights and those of his friends and contacts.
Android fans hungering for access to Jawbone's UP fitness-tracking wristband are in luck: On Tuesday the company introduced a free app in Google Play.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
The new Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone with HSPA+ costs $US236 for materials, up 15 per cent from the equivalent Galaxy S III, according to a virtual teardown by IHS iSuppli.
Microsoft's AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) application will be receiving a set of mobile applications that mix connectivity to back-end systems and processes with a social milieu.
The latest version of the Skype for Windows Phone 8 Preview has support for HD video calls on some phones and reinstated integration with the People hub.
Citrix Systems has upgraded its Podio applications for Android and iOS, as well as the ShareFile app for the latter, which can now be used to edit Microsoft Office documents.
Nokia has won an injunction against the sale in Germany of some HTC handsets that infringe on a power-saving technology for mobile phones.
Microsoft has released a number of enhancements to Windows Azure that will make it easier to deploy and manage Hadoop clusters and integrate more mobile apps with the cloud platform.
BlackBerry Z10 sales kick off this Friday in the U.S., but it is still unclear how popular the smartphone and its Q10 cousin running BlackBerry 10 will be, amid a number of contradictory predictions and indicators.
Twitter is beefing up its self-service ad platform to give smaller businesses more targeting and analytics tools to reach potential customers on the site.
A Fujitsu research lab has developed software that can accurately measure a subject's pulse using the small digital cameras attached to smartphones and tablets.
Samsung is planning to release a high-end smartphone running on the open-source Tizen operating system in August or September.
Hackers can influence real-time traffic-flow-analysis systems to make people drive into traffic jams or to keep roads clear in areas where a lot of people use Google or Waze navigation systems, a German researcher demonstrated at BlackHat Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Engineer - based in BrisbaneQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther