Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
The land rush for mobile patents is so feverish that about one-quarter of all patents issued in the U.S. this year will be mobile-related, according to a study released on Wednesday.
Unity Technologies has opened a beta program for Windows Phone 8 apps, and is inviting experienced developers to start testing.
If 2012 was the year of arcade, casino and hidden object games on Facebook, such as "Diamond Dash," "Bubble Witch Saga" and "Bubble Safari," the social network hopes 2013 will be the year of more immersive, strategy-oriented games.
Rural residents in North America may soon get a shot at better cellular coverage with an open-source technology being used in Antarctica, Mexico and Papua, Indonesia.
Nokia has released a beta version of its Transit app to be used on Asha touch phones to help users find their way when travelling on public transport.
Ericsson has sued Indian mobile handset vendor Micromax in an Indian court, alleging infringement of eight of its patents without payment of any consideration.
Apple has acquired mapping startup WiFiSlam, which is developing an indoor location service for smartphones, Apple said Monday.
Here's everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone 6 release date.
Just as rumors begin to surface that Google is getting into the smartwatch game, Oko International, the maker of a wide range of watches and timepieces sold under the brand name 'Android,' is suing the company for trademark infringement.
BlackBerry began a fight to regain share in the key U.S. market on Friday with the debut of the first phone running its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
The European Commission is deciding whether or not to launch an anti-trust investigation into Apple's contracts with European mobile phone companies.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski reportedly plans to resign, ending a four-year term marked by significant efforts to expand wired and wireless broadband services across the U.S.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered search warrants before obtaining a suspect's mobile phone location or GPS data, instead of using prosecution-issued subpoenas.
BlackBerry's new operating system faces its first big test in the U.S. Friday when the first phone based on BlackBerry 10 goes on sale.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Distribution and Warehouse SolutionsOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW