RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 review: A beautiful thin-and-light PC
- 3 must-know insights from our early Intel 11th-gen 'Tiger Lake H' testing
- The Full Nerd ep. 176: Tiger Lake H45 revealed, Ryzen 5000U battery concerns debunked
- Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- The ultra-mobile Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold changed how I work from home
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies