RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP's high-res Reverb VR headset blows the screen door effect off its hinges
- Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- Logitech G935 review: Slight upgrade to an old favorite
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies