RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- Three tools that will redefine the future of work
- Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies