Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
A redesigned phone and BlackBerry OS could put RIM back in the game
Impressive video recording isn't enough to offset a clunky Symbian touch operating system and questionable build quality.
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTBilling Consultant - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW