Optus has announced pricing and plan details, and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, but it will not bundle the Galaxy Gear smartwatch with any of its plans.
Vodafone will bundle Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 smartphone with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch on a select range of plans, it has confirmed today.
Optus has officially released Nokia's new flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, unveiling pricing and plan details and confirming the smartphone is available in stores from today.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones will support dual-mode 4G networks in Australia, it has been confirmed.
Nokia has today announced the impending launch of its flagship Lumia 1020 Windows Phone in Australia, with the device to be sold through Telstra and Optus.
Microsoft has today announced that it has purchased Nokia's entire devices and services division.
Optus has today announced the launch of a new mobile plan it describes as "entry level", claiming the plan will reduce the likelihood of bill shock.
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its new Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Vodafone has announced three new mobile phone plans in Australia under the "Red" brand, boasting unlimited calls and text and guaranteeing Australian-based customer service.
Vodafone has confirmed it will exclusively sell a 32GB model of Nokia's new Lumia 925 smartphone in Australia for the next three months.
Optus has today announced that it will cut the price of global roaming on its mobile plans from mid-next month, in a bid to target frequent international travellers.
Optus MVNO Globalgig has launched a new range of mobile data "Jetsetter" plans aimed at travellers, allowing users access to global data roaming in 10 countries for a flat fee of $19 per gigabyte (GB), per month.
HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
Nokia has announced the impending availability of the Lumia 625 Windows Phone in Australia, with the low-cost smartphone set to be available from late August.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution Architect/ Technical LeadQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)NSW
- FTChange AnalystQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW