The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Nokia's plan to close flagship stores in New York and Chicago makes perfect sense.
Comviva Technologies, an Indian vendor of technology for value-added services, is targeting poor people in India, Africa and other developing markets with its "Virtual SIM" technology that allows users to connect to their mobile service using a share...
Bogus reviews have landed Chinese iPhone app developer Molinker in deep trouble, resulting in all 1000-plus of its apps being removed and banned from the App Store. This is great news for consumers who are tired of downloading subpar apps based on in...
The ratings scandal that led Apple to purge 1,000 iPhone apps underscores why the App Store user review system needs repair.
Telstra has launched a free SMS service that lets customers receive Facebook notifications via text messages.
Motorola will start selling a smartphone similar to the Droid in China this month, but the phone will use China's homegrown 3G standard and a China Mobile operating system.
Nokia is upping the ante against rivals such as Apple and Google with its preview of the upcoming iteration of Symbian OS (V3) for touchscreen devices. The upgraded mobile operating system is expected sometime next year, together with a bunch of new ...
HTC's roadmap for the first half of 2010 was supposedly leaked over the weekend, revealing what may be a lineup of new Android and Windows Mobile phones.
AT&T today released an application for Apple's iPhone that lets customers submit complaints about dropped calls, poor coverage and substandard voice quality.
The 2010 product roadmap for mobile device maker HTC has been leaked. The detailed product specifications and gallery of device photos makes me wonder whether it's a "leak" or just buzz marketing. Regardless of how the HTC 2010 roadmap became public ...
Dell is setting up a new business unit surrounding mobile products as it tries to expand its presence in the communications market, the company said on Friday.
Verizon wasted no time gleefully mocking AT&T after the rival carrier dropped its lawsuit challenging the legitimacy of Verizon's "There's a Map for That" ads.
Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC