Nokia has decided to streamline its structure in a bid to accelerate the development of new phones and services, the phone maker said on Tuesday.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
The first reviews of Microsoft's Kin phones are in, and while critics don't agree on whether the phones are a success, they do agree on one thing: the price of Verizon Wireless' data plans could doom the phones to obscurity.
Apple on Tuesday released the third beta version of iPhone OS 4, only to temporarily rescind it due to an apparent problem with the installation process for the accompanying software development kit.
Making a call using a mobile device over a wireless cellular network is so commonplace today that it's easy to forget the huge networks, comprised of wires, cell towers, routers, switches and data centers, that power those calls.
Nokia has unveiled the X2, a music phone that will cost €85 (US$110) before taxes and subsidies.
Qantas has launched a mobile check-in service for domestic flights. Qantas customers will be able to check-in to their domestic flights remotely via Web-enabled mobiles from July when the service starts in Perth. Customers can check-in between 24 hou...
Nokia announced on Tuesday its latest smartphone, the multimedia-heavy N8, featuring a 12-megapixel camera and HD video recording.
HTC's Dream and Magic smartphones accounted for almost all traffic from Android devices 7 months ago, but now 11 different devices share in most of that traffic. Google said in March that there were 34 Android devices on the market from 12 manufactu...
Instant speech translation, a longtime dream of science-fiction writers, is already feasible in certain situations, vendors said at the Mobile Voice Conference in San Francisco on Thursday.
Nokia reported improved profits and revenue for the first quarter, but both numbers were below analysts' expectations. The company also lowered its operating margin outlook for 2010.
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
Following intervention Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Fone Care Pty Ltd, which operates Nokia Care Centres in Australia, has agreed to modify its refund policy.
Microsoft has no plans to bring its newly announced Kin handsets to Asia, despite the large size and relative sophistication of Asian cell-phone markets, a company spokeswoman said Tuesday.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's comment last September that his company had "screwed up" with Windows Mobile had some theorizing that Microsoft's handheld team was in disarray and probably unable to take on the Apple iPhone and other devices.
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTCloud Test Engineer - AWS/Azure - IaaSOther
- FTSolution Designer - WealthOther
- CCUser Experience DesignersACT
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTTechnical Product ArchitectQLD
- FTPayments Solution DesignerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTTelecommunications RiggerOther
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Contract - $650 per dayOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW